Department: A&G - Accounting
Position Title: General Accounting
Purpose: Under the general direction of the Asst. Finance Director, and local requirements, assists in responsibility for all accounting and financial reporting.
1) Reports directly to the Asst. Finance Director or his delegate.
2) Interacts and cooperates with other section in the accounting department.
Duties and responsibilities:
1) Reconciles the balance sheet accounts and maintains proper back up documentation.
2) Assists in the preparation of journal entries.
3) Assists in the preparation of financial statement.
4) Assists with the preparation of the month and closing.
5) Coordinates with Income Audit Staff on monthly counts of all cashier funds.
6) Preparation of monthly and quarterly tax returns.
7) Coordinates with Head F & B Cashier / banquet to obtain licenses / permit from DKI.
8) Takes over Internal Audit function when necessary.
9) Perform related duties and special projects as assigned
Education, Competencies and Skills
- University degree in related field.
- Very good command of English.
- 2 years’ experience in Accounting Sector.
- Strong in discipline, Cost conscious, very good administrative skills, human relation skills, and leadership.