Department: Front Office
Position Title: Reservation Supervisor
Under the general direction of the Reservations Manager, and within the limits of established Grand Park Hotels and local hotel policies and procedures, assists Reservation Manager, supervising general job performance of reservations staff, responsible for recording reservation on the various standard forms and in the computer system.
- Report directly to the Reservations Manager.
- Interact with callers as appropriate.
- Interacts and cooperates with Reception, Guest Relations, F.O. Cashier, Sales Executive, Banquet and Accounting/Credit Department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures that all reservations requested by telephone are answered promptly and politely.
- Ensures that all emails, incoming Faxes and Letters are replied, whenever possible on the same day as received.
- Ensures that all reservations are entered into the system.
- Ensures that room blocking are made for Suite, Connecting, or other special request rooms which are limited.
- Bring to the attention of Reservation Manager when the Hotel Availability status be changed and prepare for the necessary action.
- Assist Reservation Manager in checking expected Guest’s Arrival List Daily, ensure reservation correspondence filed properly, billing instruction clearly noted and comment is made in the system for each reservation.
- Ensures all correspondence for reservations are filed accordingly.
- Ensures that reservation office is maintained in a clean and orderly state and all reservation information is properly filed and readily available for reference.
- Assists reservation manager in training reservation staff and in implementing procedures.
- Supervising general job performance of reservations staff.
- Be familiar with various rates such as Travel Agent Contract Rate, Corporate Rate, etc.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Front Office Manager or Rooms Division Manager.
Education, Competencies and Skills:
- Hotel School and university degree preferably;
- Very good command in English;
- 2 years experience in hospitality sector.