Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage all functions of the Food Production and Stewarding operations to achieve the optimum departmental profit and quality level of food production and sanitation.
- supervise the staff, schedule their working hours, public holidays, and annual vacations.
- supervise and coordinate all chefs, cooks and other kitchen employees ensuring that the food preparation and presentation is according to the company standards.
- inspect all incoming food products for quality, quantity and cost effectiveness.
- Request all food supplies on a daily basis, and plan production according to business forecast.
- Plan and implement all menus in cooperation with the F&B Manager.
- Analyze the ongoing of the quality level of production and presentation/ Cleanliness / Sanitation and Hygiene / Food cost/ Guest satisfaction.
- Oversee the preparation of menus and participates in pricing policy in consultation with the Sous Chefs, F&B Manager, Restaurant and Banquet Manager.
- prepare all standard recipes and teach it to the team.
- set up and implement a training program for all kitchen staff.
- Oversee the completion of market lists, according to the company quality standards.
- Any other responsibilities as assigned from F&B Manager.
- Minimum high School, Hotel School and University preferably.
- Very good command of English.
- 7years experience in culinary service Minimum 2 years in executive chef level
- Strong in discipline, cost conscious, very good administrative skills, human relation skills, salesmanship and leadership during rush periods.
- Strong leadership skills, strong initiator, honesty & reliability.
- Ability to control food stock effectively.
* Note: Many privileges are granted when the selected person finish probation period, most notably health insurance, the rest of the privileges will be displayed when the job offer is signed.